too bad demo guys

I'm getting my 74 Imperial ready to paint, all the chromes off, bumpers,
vinyl top, etc at my buddies shop and these 2 guys come in and say great demo
car.  Too bad guys, stick with your chevy caprice or whatever it is.  They've
just built one for an upcoming race, (hope they're eliminated early).
Anyways, the car should be ready for the Dubuque show in August and the chevy
will be toast.
Viva los Imperiales!!!