Whats a "derbier"?

Kevin,
A person who derbies a car, uses it in a demolition derby. Imperials are favored because of their structural integrity and the older ones have a massive frame under them. In fact, they are outlawed in many states for demolition derbys.
Now, derbiers are re-bodying them  by cutting off Imperial bodies and substituting Chevy bodies.
If you are not familiar with demolition derbys, email me and I will explain that.
It sucks, but it is a reality.
Danno
Not bad..but beyond what i could do with one....Black would look good to.....with the green interior or even white.....well i dont have the pockets for a restoration but some one should save it....and what is a "derbier"?

Kevin L. Ford

a.k.a. "DaBaron"