Please WELCOME A New Member, Trace Hawthorne (1963)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Trace Hawthorne (1963)

New Subscriber(s): Trace Hawthorne
Email Address is: tjhtoy@xxxxxxx
Member Location: North St. Paul, MN

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown 2dr.  Gold with fawn cloth, 48,000 original miles.

Self-Introduction: I am a member of MSRA (Minnesota Street Rod Assoc.),  I
purchased the 63 crown coupe in June of 1999.  This is my first Imperial,
and I have learned a lot about it from research such as checking this site.
I like to go to my hometown car show every Friday night in the summer, and
Saturday nights we go to St. Paul for a "Capitol City Cruisers"  '65 and
older show night that draws several hundred cars from around the area.  I
have owned many old cars in the last 15 yrs, and cars are my "hunting,
fishing, and golfing" replacement.

Great web site, thanks for creating it.