1990 Imperial (not just a chrysler!) - To show?

1990 Imperial (not just a chrysler!) - To show?

i want to go to an imperial
> show or just a show in general but my car is only 10
> years old-will i look foolish. Thoughts from all please
> :-)

What's the absolute worst that could happen?

As long as you can deal with whatever scenario fits that
question (to you), the rest is cake.  Who knows?  Maybe
you'll have a class to yourself!  -Might even make some
worthwhile aquaintences.  Car shows and Imperial folk in
particular tend to be places for people to come together,
not the other way around.

The physical objects in our lives do not care for us.
Others do.  Meeting people in this line of recreation is
where the real value of our hobby lies.

There are some great people here online.  I'd say that you
missed out if you conjured up a reason to avoid meet
participation and the potential of meeting the local
automotive gentry as well.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious