Horn Grounding problems

--- Jan Grøsfjeld <am_kar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, is there someone that can help me? My horn don`t
> work. There is no
> grounding in the steering axel. How do I get
> grounding in the steering axel.

Jan,

One possibility is the spring that makes the
connection from the steering wheel to the steering
column.  This little spring lives inside the steering
wheel and makes contact with a fixed ring inside the
steering column.  These springs can collapse or even
disintegrate, thus losing contact.

I've replaced them with the spring from a cheap
ballpoint pen, which has worked fine.

Note that you will have to remove the steering wheel
to get access to the spring.

Good luck,

Elijah