buying "bargain"- help guys!!!

In a message dated 6/27/2002 3:00:30 AM Central Daylight Time, Felixa1954@xxxxxxx writes:

i 'm pretty sure i'm buying this guys car 73 imperial. please help what do i
do to fluish this thing so i dont have to stop every hour on a 12-1400 mile
trip.( it'll take 3 mos. to
get home!)

Felixa,
At 12 to 1400 miles, I think I'd seriously consider hauling it in lieu of driving it, ... That's if I were afraid of overheating!
Ron...