damn right i'm interested!! iml member imp fan-no money!

damn right i'm interested!! iml member imp fan-no money!

thank you. i live near boston. i know i cant drive it all the way here. done
all u
could to fix it. it is flooding in miami now. i looked at a nice 61 imp but
couldnt
afford it. the 59 is my dream car!

ok so i gotta get there before july 7th and fix the overheating problem. how
much to
flush the engine block. as i write this you'll have sold it prob. for that
price!!!
mail me back or i'll call you now. thanks steve a

                                                               oic member
                                                            o imperials
                                                         100 in my dreams!