Dubuque Show

Just a little reminder to all you Mid Western Imperial owners.  August 25th is an all Mopar show in Dubuque Ia.  This year there will be an Imperial class. This is the first year for this class and I am hoping to see a few Imperials show up.  It is a nice show at a very easy to find location.  There is a cruise in on the 24th which usually brings out about 80 or 90  Mopars which is fun.
Since I am responsible for the Imperial class I am asking you all to help me show everyone that there are more than just Muscle Cars out there (not that there is anything wrong with Muscle Cars I ve owned several myself). But I would like to see some show up.  Anyone who would like more info please e-mail me at smt@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks again.

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300 Pace Car Conv.
etc.