Kevin Ford's Imperial search has ended

Kevin;
 Don't give up on this car, or the DeSoto either. I would go back and ask about it again, in six months to a year, he might change his mind. Keep an eye on these cars, if a real estate sign appears, or if someone passes away, the cars will magically end up on the market. I ran across a 46' Canadian Dodge and at the time I asked about it was not for sale. A year later, guess what?, his wife had grow tired of it sitting in the driveway and wanted him to either fix it or get rid of it. Sometimes a visit from the local bylaw inforcement officer can also bring a change in attitude. It's amazing how quickly that dead vehicle regarded as a golden oldey can suddenly become a two ton pile of scap that they want removed from their yard.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a left side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.