Please Welcome Wayne

New Subscriber(s): Wayne
Email Address is: wayne19522002@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Vancouver, BC

Car(s) owned: 76 New Yorker, Brougham, 4 door hardtop

Self-Introduction: I've always had old cars, not because they are my hobbie
or anything like that, but because I've considered them a practical
alternative to spending lots of money on new cars.  I presently have a 76
New Yorker which is the newest car I've ever owned. I've been fortunate in
that I always have ended up with very nice looking and running old cars. My
"practical" philosophy to owning older cars has given me a real appreciation
for them.  I'm not mechanically minded (nor interested in it) so all repairs
are done the expensive way - still cheaper and more fun than a new car.
Someone told me about this website and I'm sure impressed with it.  Cheers.