solenoid 6V More ?

Henry had the following to say after further study and research.  Does anyone have a diagram? If we could get Henry a copy I bet he could develop a solution t the problem.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 11:43 AM
Subject: sol

Matt, after the first note I looked up this valve number in the McMaster-Carr catalog and find the operating pressure is 105 pounds which is probably not high enough. The guy also needs to research the system characteristics as to pressure, how many outlets, whether it has to work both ways, etc. so he comes up with the right solenoid for the job. If he has a system diagram it would help.                 Henry.