rear window motors

Sorry, but the back seat will have to come out to
remove the armrest panels to gain access to the rear
window mechanisms.  Scrape out all the petrified
grease that you can get to, then clean the residual
with brake cleaner - especially the scissor arm pivot.
Grease everything thoroughly, using a teflon spray on
window tracks and guides.

The lock rod has possibly popped loose on your front
door.  Remove the door panel, operate the latch & door
handle mechanisms and see if there are any loose rods
flopping about. You might get lucky.  Happened to me
recently on a 64.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible