New content on 50 Crown

Kerry,

Read your article on the '50.  Great car!  I think I
told you I saw a beautiful '49 out in Solvang and
really loved it.  They are incredibly impressive.

Regarding the hubcaps in the back seat.  They are
fairly rare 1961 Buick Electra 225 caps.  Should be
worth a nice amount on E-bay.

See you in Carlisle,

Chris