Valve covers

Hello,

I'm heading out tomorrow to a "salvage yard" to find valve covers for my 76 440,
as mine are horribly disfigured from washers (I took off 25 of them) and
overtightening by the previous owner.  Since I know that finding a car with a
440
still in it is unlikely, from what other engines will they fit?  Will the VC's
from a 400 or 360 fit?

James