73 Imperial LeBaron for sale

The reason for the upside down air cleaner is to
increase the area that the engine can draw fresh air
through.  The standard air cleaner has about a 4 sq
inch snorkle that in no way can breath as much as the
thermoquad can flow.  This means that the carb is
overly rich at high rpm.  Incrasing the flow area
leans this out and in my case, makes the car perform
better at wide open throttle, higher RPM, ie passing
gear at 60-70.

Kerryp