Please WELCOME A New Member, Jeffrey Cutler

Please WELCOME A New Member, Jeffrey Cutler

New Subscriber(s): Jeffrey Cutler
Email Address is: lebaronfan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Houston, Texas

Car(s) owned: Plan to acquire a 1960 LeBaron in the future. At present, I
have an extensive literature and ad collection of Forward Look Imperial
items,

Self-Introduction: I have ben an Imperial enthusiast for over 10 years. I
collect literature and am currently working on adding to my promo model
collection. I do not own an Imperial, but hope to acquire a 1960 LeBaron in
the future. I am particularly fond of Forward Look Imperials; the unique
exuberant styling, fascinating options and rarity  of these cars set them
apart as truly noteworthy and memorable.
I look forward to being a part of this dedicated group.

Best wishes to all,

Jeffrey