73 Imperial LeBaron for sale

Hi List,

Those of you who have followed my 73 saga may know
that I am selling her to finance other projects. I
have a bunch of photos at:

http://dte.net/57imperial/73imperial

They do take a while to load so be patient.

This car is completely restored and needs nothing to
my knowledge. The car is in North Alabama. Fly in and
drive it home with the AC blowing cold or delivery
could be arranged. I WILL be taking the car to
Carlisle in July.

 The following is a list of work done and new parts:

    -Body work and paint (Honey Gold)

    -Redyed seats, PERFECT dash

    -AC converted to R134 (blows COLD. This is NOT an
Autotemp II car. It has been converted to the standard
AC controls.  Autotemp was an option and almost always
gives problems.  I found a set of standard controls
and 'deinstalled' the autotemp system.

    -New brakes

    -Engine 'removables' mostly replaced, factory
rebuilt Carb, fuel pump, alternator, power steering
pump, battery, hoses/belts, etc.  Haven't needed to do
anything to the radiator.

    -Bottom half of engine rebuilt, new main and rod
bearings/seals, and oil pump. Great oil pressure.
Compression is over 140 on all 8 cylinders and the
heads have never been off the car to my knowledge.

    -Rebuilt transmission

    -New exhaust

    -New tires

    -Trunk release button in glove box does NOT work.
Temp gauge is intermittent but idiot light works so I
haven't messed with it. That's about the only things.

This car is VERY NICE.  I daresay you will be hard
pressed to find a nicer one. Chrome on bumpers is
original and very presentable. Recently I took it to a
local car show and was in a class with seven GTO's and
Muscle cars some with mirrors on the ground to show
off the detailed undercarriage. I had not even washed
the engine compartment and barely washed the car. I
was amazed to get third place. (hard for a full-size
luxury car to beat the muscle car boys with all their
reproduction parts available) A judge told me it would
have won if the engine compartment had been detailed.

Many Imperial Club members in have seen and driven
this car. It is quiet, strong, and impeccable on the
road. All the power windows and power vents work.

Price is $4500 and worth every penny. Email me for
more details at Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx