Re. Coal Tar as a Carcinogen??

----- Original Message -----
From: A. Foster
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: Coal Tar Epoxy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Treating rusty metal

Coal Tar is a carcinogen!

Dear Whoever You are;
 How do you know this, are you in the habit of ingesting paint or something? If it is then why is it being sold in the paint store and not banned? I am not advocating the use of coal tar epoxy but throwing out a one line statement of that nature is the equivailent of yelling fire in a packed movie theater, it is irresponsible. According to the EPA gasoline, or the benzene in it, is a carcinogen but I haven't seen anyone quit driving or have seen it banned. So is MTBE, and the EPA wanted that stuff added to the gasoline in California.
(Note To Impcops) I thought that one liners and goofy text were no-nos not to mention posting anonymously.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport