George Merrick's Parts

Allow me to say a few words about George Merrick. George is an EXCELLENT source for parts. He is HONEST, PROMPT, knows his stuff, gives you value for the dollar, and is thoughtful. I needed a new gas tank with straps for my 1956; George ALSO SENT in the package the filler tube for the tank, something I didn't expect. He is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. His prices, while not cheap (if anybody knows a cheap source of parts anywhere, please let all of us know, please) are FAIR. He is easy to get hold of and easy to talk to. He is incredibly knowledgeable.  If everybody in the old-car parts game and hobby were like George Merrick, this world would be a much better place.