Please Welcome George & Georgia Merrick 55-72

Please Welcome George & Georgia Merrick 55-72

New Subscriber(s): George & georgia Merrick
Email Address is: ramv10@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Oregon

Car(s) owned: Many 55 through 72 and some parts cars and lots of parts.

Self-Introduction: I have always admired the Imperials and have owned many
since the '60's. The 1955 is my favorite with 56 a close 2nd.
As the days fly by and I get slower and health problems abound
I have been finding good homes for most of my collection. I am
in the slow process of refurbishing a 55 2ht, emerald green w/a
white top. I purchased this car in '71 and has sat for 30 years.
Shame on me! It is now freshly painted, the engine & trans.
removed and detailed with new paint and been reinstalled.
Bumpers being rechromed. Now it has to be all put back to-
gether. My wife Georgia did most of the taking apart as I was
unable to last fall.  She is a lovely lady and a real trooper.
I know a number of you already and look forward to making
a lot of new IMPERIAL friends. I am somewhat of a loner and
not a big participant  with functions and probably thought of as
not very friendly or arrogant , but that is not the intention, It is
my problem and I wish it were different.  CHEERS