64 Carrier bearing/isolator?

> a center carrier bearing for the drive shaft of a 64?<

Careful on wording:  center bearing (metal) is an easy one
at a reasonable parts place.  The rubber isolator is most
likely the culprit if its thumping or making noises on
acceleration.  They are an achilles' heel of the car due to
failed rubber after all these years.  Another used one may
yeild the same results.

Many have spoken well of the Damper Doctor.  I like Lowell
Howe, and I took a specific picture of his inventory for
all to see.  He has them in stock, ready to go in Central
Claifornia.  Ships UPS, I think.  Money back gurantee.

Please take a peek:

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/UsedParts/LowellHowe.html

This is under "Parts" on the main OIC Web-page, and you can
read the rest of the buttons in the link above.

-Kenyon