Price of a 67 or 68 440?

At 03:22 PM 6/10/02, you wrote:
List,

I have two spare 440 engines, both in 1968 parts cars, one engine ran well five years ago, the other I know nothing about but do know that it hasn't been started for eleven years.

My question is;  how much are these engines worth?  I have a man who is interested in buying one, will meet with him tomorrow, so need some help quick.  This man also owns a 1968 Crown 4-door.

Thanks in advance for your opinion,

Bill/Imp 68's
Bill,
There is one in a local salvage yard out of a Chrysler, probably later than yours, but the figure is $400. This does not include pulling it or anything else. All the add ons are left on the car, i.e, air conditioning equipment, power steering pump, etc.
Hope this helps.
Danno