Dimension IV tires

In a message dated 6/7/02 9:34:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baker-michaels@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi All, I have been trying to find these Dimension IV tires in San Diego CA.
The only place that would even give me the time of day, when it came to
finding a tire they don't stock, was Discount Tire. They have come up with
the fact that Yokohama Has discontinued production of the Dimension IV line.
Does anyone know if this is true, or if there is a place that might be able
to get some? Bob (81 Imperial, but the tires are for a 57 Bird)

Bob,
I know Firestone does a run of 721's whenever they feel up to it.  I have had problems finding them in the past and was told they were out of production, but just recently I purchased a set for one of my cars.  You might try to get a Yokahama national customer service number to verify that Dim IV are out of production permanently.

John -- 78 NYB
Atlanta