'61 Swivel Seat Upholstery Pattern

Help!  Anyone have a good photo showing what the driver's side and passenger's side upholstery for swivel seats look like for a '61 Imperial?   Sure would appreciate this.

When I did mine, I was unable to find an authoritative source so designed it myself going from an art drawing in a '61 brochure.  Didn't get it exactly right per constructive comments at the Statewide Meet.  We will be doing my partner's 61 soon and want to get that one right and then re-do the seat backs for mine over time.

I know that the driver's side seatback is taller than the passenger's side.  I have an old set from a 60 to get the sizes correct. (I will be using this '60 set on another project so it is not available) I do not have the pattern for the vertical pleats for the '61 and do not know if the pleats should go all the way up and over ending behind the top on both sides or if the passenger side pleats go only 3/4 up and then there is an unpleated paner extending the rest of the way up and over.  This is what I did not do on mine as the sketch in the brochure didn't show that part.

Please help out if you can.

Many thanks.

Henry Hopkins, Berkeley, Ca 510-559-9134