factory textured vinyl roof

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to care for the factory
textured vinyl landau section of my '59 Imperial. I have repainted it with
trim paint, so it is semi-gloss to look like real vinyl, problem is, what can
I use to protect it? If I use regular car wax, it will make it too shiny,
last time I washed the car I used silicone, but I don't think it is the
answer either. I need something that will protect the paint, without adding
too much shine, since it is supposed to resemble a vinyl. All suggestions
welcome.
Bill '59 Crown