brake lines fitting tool

In a message dated 6/2/2002 5:25:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jstacey@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I am slowly doing a DIY off-frame restoration of a '73 and would really
like
 to replace the front brake line that goes from the left front wheel along
 the frame to the right front wheel with stainless steel tubing. >>

Getting a 73 "off-frame" for a restoration is quite a trick!
As for stainless brake lines check with:
Fine Lines
650 W Smith Rd Unit #8
Medina, OH 44256
Phone 330-722-7641   800-778-8237   (800 SS TUBES)
Fax 330-722-8994.
www.finelinesinc.com
They have pre-bent lines for Mopar A, B & E bodies in both steel and
stainless as well as custom lines for any car and do it yourself supplies.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT