Criticism of D.I.Yers

First,
I do not EVER discourage Do It Yourselfers.
Do some research on this plating thing,  there are plenty of sites out there with REAL INFO.( I have many if you can't find any)
There are COST and SAFETY CONCERNS.

I think this topic has gone on LONG enough, and I have responded to this last one PRIVATELY

Anyone want more from me on this PLEASE email my PRIVATE

Thanks,
Ron