Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

I had PLANNED on driving my pickup and trailer to haul
stuff back but could drive an IMP if it made the
difference (or tow it as I can tow it and get 15mpg vs
drive the car and get 10)...go figure.  At any rate
I'll certainly kick in on the tent.

Kerryp