Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 3:58 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: the occasional rough running engine

any insight into this condition would be greatly appreciated; and i have had other mopars from the 70's that acted the same way..

every once in awhile my '74 imp will start running somewhat rough; not bad enough to stall,just idling rough..if a/c is on it becomes more pronounced...after a brief period, it quits and the idle smoothes out and it drives beautifully.....then it may start again,etc....

is there a fix to this or something i just have to learn to accept?