Tamper resistant screws-81

Dave:
     The screw you describe may have different names: tri-tip, tri-wing,
tri-oval
or other variations. If I am correct, they were used in the aircraft
industry. I have
one tip which would be too large for you're application. It reads, nash
4005D, air-tuf & has a "6" circled, indicating the size of the tip.   A
google search came up empty but you may find help at you're local
Airport
Maintenance facility.  A close inspection of the screw will probably
show tapered
slots in the reverse direction which is normal for that type screw.
     All you never wanted to know about screws and NO help.  Sorry!
Jim M.