50 Crown Imperial at home at last

Dang, what a trial.  two 1500 mile trips and 6 days
but he is at home in the shop at last.  The trip was
uneventful once I really cranked down on the chain
binders so he did not bounce on the trailer before
that it was a little wild because when 5400lbs gets to
bouncing you notice it in the tow truck.

More impressed with the car every day.  It will be
sweet when I get it fixed.  the only disappointment
was I could not start the car to load it.  When I
turned the ignition key, the lock tumbler came out in
my hand.  I did not take time to hotwire it but
tomorrow will get him running and start on the brakes
as soon as I catch up on some honey-do's.  I'll post
some photos soon.

By the way, if anyone has a 50 shop manual and can
email me privately, I'd appreciate it.  I'm also in
the market for one so if anyone see's one please let
me know.

Kerryp
Kerryp