64 Imp. parts cars in Mpls. St. Paul area

64 Imp. parts cars in Mpls. St. Paul area

Hi Greg, I am in the process of putting my 65 crown back together. I got it
back from the body shop on Friday. What was once a regal and stunning is just
that way again. Well, enough of me drooling, I do have some extra clips for
the rocker molding and the upper body molding. Let me know how many you need
and I will try to help yoy out.          Dave