61 and 63 door handles?

I'm betting that the reason that your handle needs
replacing is the head being broken off of the stem.

If you ever decide to rechrome your 60-63 inside door
handles, or are doing other chrome anyway, consider filling
the neck and handle inside voids with brass or something
else that will take chrome. (take it off and look if you
don't know what I'm thinking here)

This converts your handle from hollow to solid and prevents
an eager passenger from ripping a handle off.

-Kenyon

--- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> 60-63 all use the same handles, both the inside & the
> outside.
> John

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious