Shift lever housing needed for a '66 Tilt-O-Scope

Shift lever housing needed for a '66 Tilt-O-Scope

Hello all, the gear selector broke loose on my convertible on Friday
night (inside the housing), so I need a shift lever housing (in light
blue if possible).  I don't need an entire steering column.  I was able
to drive the car home and have my friend shift the gears from under the
hood.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bill Ulman