vinyl top paint

Actually Gary the vinyl color spay they sell at most auto parts stores, or
spray on leather dye that you use for shoes, which is available at most shoe
repair shops should both work fine on your top. I used both of these items to
spray some older color worn leather and vinyl chairs inside my home, and even
the one that gets the most use is holding up very well. Warshawsky auto
supply in Chicago used to also sell a vinyl top color spray which I used to
change the color of a vinyl top on a Firebird from beige to black, and it
looked beautiful up to the day I sold the car about four years later. I
believe they are on the net.
Bill '59 Crown