Key West?

Just out of curiosity, as it appears there is a large
gay contingent of the IML, do any of you guys live in
or frequent Key West? My wife and I were down there
this past year, great place to visit. I was between
bars (LOL) one afternoon during our stay and I saw a
really nice '59 Imperial cruising down Duval St. I
almost dropped my beer and ran after it, the car was
so cool. Just wondering.
Chad