Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

hi, im in minnesota and i know a few of the demo boys,,they know im
always looking for really nice ,,clean ,imperials and
chryslers,,etc,they turned me on to some really nice cars that i now
own..some of these guys also collect cars too,,i asked them about
wrecking nice imps ,,and  they would rather sell it to a collector ,not
demo it..and most of these guys have a lot of orignal parts  they  would
like to find a home for,,.you guys loking fornice bumpers etc ,,check
these guys,,they probualy? have some..i know where there are 4 semi
loads of 64 to 67 or 68 imp parts jst waiting for a
home,,,.thanks,,rick,,imperials  and warships