From: aprtay <aprtay@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 6:59 AM
Subject: IML: Source for black leather for 68's

Does anyone know of a source for the correct black with gold speck leather
used in the 68's. I have a beautiful interior set in black from my 68 parts
car that I am thinking of using in my 67 to replace the aging white
interior. I just need to have 1 section from the rear seat repaired. I know
an someone that I trust that will do the work for me, I just need the
leather.
Brian
67 Crown