1965 Crown 4 Dr Ht $1200.00

I went and looked at an Imperial that is up the hill from me, here in Redwood
City, and for what it has and how in runs, I feal it is well worth the price.
White exterior, with scratches and marks from sitting out, but easily
fixable. Interior needs Headliner, and seat cloth inserts replaced, Leather
trim is really good & cloth could be sewn to it with no problem. Dash has a
split from windshield to edge of dash, by the passenger side. Park lever
needs work. Seller has proof that engine work, tranny work & breaks have been
done. Says it can be driven anywhere. Wonder if the guy in New Mexico who
wants Engine & tranny might be interested? Think of all the extra parts to
sell?  Phone Gene 650-369-4264
Even has duel side view mirrors & Air --- Front bumper have a dent & rear has
some rust.