From: Matt Hopkins <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2002 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Checking out a 75 Imperial

Rear brake rotors are almost nonexistent, but other than that parts are
available fairly readily.  I have had my 75 since 1985 and really enjoy
driving it.  It is really a cruiser and has a good tight front end.   Let us
know what condition the car is in and we'll tell you how hard it will be to
fix it.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown  4 door
75 Lebaron Crown coupe