1956-1962 Brake Shoe Question

>I've got 5 Imperials from 1956 to 1962, and I >was wondering if all these
>shoes are interchangable.

No they will not interchange.  I don't know about '56, but '57 and '58 used 14"
wheels and the smaller shoes.  Early production '59 also used the 14" wheels
with smaller shoes.  In mid '59 they increased the wheel size to 15" and
increased the size of the brakes.

Andy Bernbaum has both sizes in stock for $36 plus core charge.

          Steve B.