vacuum advance diaphragm leaking and other problems

vacuum advance diaphragm leaking and other problems

Yes he can.  Especially if its not too hot outside.  If its real hot, there is
a small chance that it could overheat.  Fuel consumption will increase.

If his problem was only related to this vacuum leak, the car should still run
fine at heavy loads and high rpm.

D^2