door weather stripping 64 crown

Hello fellow listers, I have been working my butt off at the fire station this week, remounting all the chrome and little parts after my 1964 Imperial Crown 4 door got painted. AAAAAARRRRGGHHHH, I thought it would be done in weeks and I would remember where it all goes. I do not......anyway, it is slow going, wish I had another 64 to check details, and even screw sizes. Anyone in the Western, WI.  or MN. Areas with a car I could look at to check how things go back together I sure would appreciate it. My main question this time is this, are there any sources for door weather stripping for this car? (The rubber molding between the top of the windows and the car body?) I suppose it goes all the way around to the bottom under the sill plates too. Any info is surely appreciated by this challenged Motor Pump Operator (Firefighter who drives) Thanks, Greg
1964 4 door Crown Persian white