First of all, just to be sure, the #5 cavity is on the bottom row, which is
the row next to the large index.

On page 8-178 the manual lists the bulkead connections :
#1 - empty
#5 - Light Blue with Yellow : Heated Rear Window / Fast Idle  (as "Heated
Rear Window" is listed on the next line for #6, this is in error)
#33 - empty
#36 - Red : Ignition Switch
#37 - Pink : Ignition Switch

On page 8-444, the manual list the bulkhead connections for engine
compartment circuits :
#1 - Dark Blue with Red - Speed Control
#5 - Black with Pink - Throttle Body Switch Relay (EFI only), or
      Light Blue with Yellow - Idle Stop Solenoid (non-EFI)
#6 - Heated Rear Window - Fusible Link
#33 - Yellow - Starter Relay - Ignition (direct to starter/coil)
#36 - Violet : Headlamps - Low Beam
#37 - Dark Blue : Ignition Run Circuit (through ballasst resistor)

On page 8-445, the manual list the bulkhead connections for instrument panel
circuits :
1 - Dark Blue with Red - Speed Control
#5 - Black with Pink - Stop Lamp Switch * (EFI only), or
      Light Blue with Yellow - Idle Stop Solenoid (non-EFI)
#6 - Electrically Heated Rear Window
#33 - Yellow - Ignition Switch - Start
#36 - Violet : Headlamp Dimmer Switch - Low Beam
#37 - Dark Blue : Ignition Switch - Run
* On the engine compartment, this is listed for #11

The 1981 manual does not show a Black with Grey wire connected to the
bulkhead disconnect.

Checking the wiring diagrams for the radio and power antenna, neither has
wiring through the bulkhead disconnect.  The radio wiring is all inside the
car, while the wiring for the antenna passes from the interior to the
antenna via a hole (with grommet) on the right side cowl near the floor pan.

But this still does not answer your question, though.

Bill
Vancouver, BC