Please Welcome Chad Brown

New Subscriber(s): Chad Brown
Email Address is: clutchfan2001@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: SE Michigan, near Toledo Ohio

Car(s) owned: none as of yet, but I have a nice '73 New Yorker Brougham.
Would like to own a nice '69-'73 Imperial Coupe.

Self-Introduction: Autoworker, 27, married, wife's an RN, no kids, 2 dogs.
We own a house with 1 attached garage, one detached that's larger that can
easily fit 2 C-body Chryslers in it.