Please Welcome wlad alexander

New Subscriber(s): wlad alexander
Email Address is: wladalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Toronto, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1982 frank Sinatra edition with aftermarket moon roof.

Self-Introduction: Hi,
My name is Wlad (pronounced Vlad). I bought my 82 Imperial in 1983. It's
been stored every winter since I've had it. Current odometer reading is
approximately 148,000 kilometers (92,000 miles). The car is in mint
condition. Of course it's having the usual rough idling and stalling
problems that I've learned to live with.
Wlad