HOW TO 81-83 Imperials dual exhuast (was..original or NO.)

HOW TO 81-83 Imperials dual exhuast (was..original or NO.)

OK, on the 81-83 Imperials........or the 80-83 Cordoba/Mirada or even the Diplomat, Gran Fury, 5th Avenue...less we forget this applies to the father of all these cars.......Aspen/Volare...all that is necessary is to move the gas tank one "notch" on the hangers to the right....this way there is room to run pipes in STOCK locations INSIDE the frame rails..........off to a good pipe bending shop and you have true dual exaust.  At no time are they run outside the rails ala Monte Carlo.........I can send you pictures and detailed instructions upon request.
Oh one fringe benefit is the tank now holds more gas since the filler neck is pulled back slightly..........who'da thunk!
Does it work you ask..........I have three of  my own running around this way!