Noticed this on E-bay, Toronto area

"I WAS GOING TO USE THE 440 AND TRANNY TO PUT IN A HOT ROD, BUT I NEED TO GET
RID OF IT MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN"

E-gads... Just what the world needs, another Imperial destroyed to make a "hot
rod" (Likely a bondoed '75 Dart with some cool rims and plum-crazy paint
applied with a brush).

Anyways...

This guy is asking $950 US... I'd suggest you remind him that $950 US equals
about $1500 Canadian.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1828138891&r=0&t=0

Carmine F.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup