insurance for the oldies

> By the way, as far as old car insurance goes, I have American
> Collector's
> Insurance.  Costs me about $100.00 bucks a year.  The only catch is that
> you
> can't drive more than 2500 miles a year.  (No problem here, the summer
> isn't
> long enough!)
>
> They are at http://www.americancollectorsins.com/

---------

When I got my second 68, I was hoping I could insure one of them with
collector
insurance.  However, they had told me that I can do that only if my other car
is newer than 1980 model year.  Since both my cars are 68's I could not
qualify.  DOes this apply for your insurance too?

That's the way it works in Ontario, Canada, too.  I have to have a car insured
as a daily driver, before I can get the cheaper coverage for my other collector
vehicles.

Alan Harper
69 Dodge D100 pickup
64 Mercury 250 3/4 ton flatbed