Chevy engine in an Imperial

The only reason someone would put a Chevy motor into
an Imperial is for the demolition derby. Reason they
do this is the Chevy engines, being smaller, fit into
damn near anything and they run better when
overheated. They're not better engines than a 413 per
se, but if you're like this "punkdad" person and only
see an Imperial as a derby car, they're worth they're
weight in gold. I will go on record as saying people
who run Imperials in derbys are IDIOTS. You can build
anything, even 80's GM junk, into a  competitive derby
car if you have half a brain. Anyone who destroys
perfectly good Imperials that are ever dwindling in
numbers when their are limitless numbers of lesser
cars that would make just as good fodder for derbies
available is a fool. All of you people selling
Imperials for next to nothing need to wake up. They're
getting destroyed.